Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another Late night...

Yes here it is another late night for me..I get my second wind at 11:00 but my body does not thank me at 6:00am when I have to get up for work..I have been in the studio, trying ideas, working in my art journal and looking at the canvas that I am working on. I just look at it, I have sketched in my idea, but cannot bring myself to put paintbrush to paint. What am I afraid of, I have done this before, but never for myself. I am keeping this one for me and putting it in the bedroom. Oh well I better get going and I will talk to you tommorow.

2 comments:

  1. Planning too much in advance always has bad results for me. Maybe the same is happening to you: you've already made so many plans, figuring out what you will paint, the colours you'll use and even where you will hang it, that now you're afraid to fail! So, just go for it. If it doesn't turn out how you expected, all you have to do is start over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to jump in and go for it. Afterall, if you don't like what you paint you can always paint over it again. I do that all the time!

    I like the words on this picture. I think we all want a happy life.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter