Friday, October 19, 2007

Love Blooms all around the world

This is one of my journal pages that I have been making with suziblu. I love that site, it was to use collage techniques, not to much of that here, but she posted the man for us to use, and I painted him and sketched and painted the girl and did the rest. I cant belive I have not posted since Sunday. I have been bogged under at work, working till 6:00 at night, on Saturday and I feel wiped out. I am glad the weekend is here. I missed all of you, but I am back and will be posting more.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment of this post. I can never find the blog stuff you mention, I am going ot have to go and take another look there! Iam not missing creating at the mo as I am so busy around the home, its good to take a break and then get back to it refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 PM

    I don't know what suzblue is but the colors in your collague are sure pretty. That is right I am back and checking your blog as I missed it and you.
    Haven't you got that pciture done for your bedroom yet girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good break on the weekend. I checked out suzi blu's site and yes she is surely amazing! So inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter